TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, we provide you with a password. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
1. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. All prices are in Euro and are inclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current.
Product Descriptions and safety
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product. All photos are taken with a Canon EOS 30D digital camera and no enhancements have been made, colours may vary on different monitors.All sizes, colour, shape, and pattern descriptions are as accurate as possible.
3. All our lampwork items have been annealed in a digitally controlled kiln to remove stress for maximum strength and durability. But please remember glass dropped on hard surfaces may break or chip.All bead holes have been cleaned and are ready for use.
4. Please be aware that most of the items are small and not suitable for children.
5. Don’t wash or clean with alchool the metal findings. We are not legally responsible for any misuse of our items.
1. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
3. All prices are Euro (EUR) and are inclusive of VAT.
4. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
5. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
6. We undertake to accept or reject your order within Three days. If we have not responded to you within Three days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
7. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
8. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods. At the time of conducting your transaction we give you the option to take out carrier insurance.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
1. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
1. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
2. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
3. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
4. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
2. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
3. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
4. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
5. You may view, copy, download or print material appearing on this Site subject to the following conditions:
6. The material may not be modified;
All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in all such copies must be kept intact;
The material may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use; and
The copyright notice and permission notice: “Copyright © 2007 Corte studiovetro All Rights Reserved. Protected by the copyright laws of Italy and international treaties” must appear on each copy.
Any other actions including, but not limited to, the copying, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution for commercial or non-personal purposes of any material or element from this Site including, but not limited to, the design or layout of this Site, individual elements of this Site’s design, or Corte Studiovetro logos without the express written permission of Corte Studiovetro or the owner of the Intellectual Property is strictly prohibited. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web site or net-worked computer environment s prohibited.
1. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
3. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
1. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
2. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
1. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30), we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
1. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Italy and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
2. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
3. Corte Studiovetro makes no representation that information or services available on this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Packages are shipped and insured. If you choose to have your package sent without insurance, Corte Studiovetro assumes no responsibility for packages lost by the Italy Post Office.
All major credit/debit cards are accepted and processed by PayPal’s secure gateway, a PayPal account is not required. We never see your card details.Credit card numbers are not held on this website. A credit card number will be requested only when within the secure (SSL) area of our Payment Service Provider. See Security and Privacy for more information.
Corte studioglass does not disclose buyer’s information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item. Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third parties for goods delivery purposes.
Any messages, suggestions, ideas, or concepts that are submitted shall become, and remain, the property of Corte Studiovetro. You agree that any submissions, in whole or in part, may be used by reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. ou additionally agree that Corte Studiovetro is free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any communication you send to this Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products based upon such information without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for them. Do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material.
Third Party Web Sites
This site contains links to third-party web sites that are not under the control of Corte Studiovetro. Corte studiovetro makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site to which you may have access through this site. When you access a non- Corte studiovetro web site, you do so at your own risk and Cortestudiovetro is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. Corte Studiovetro provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Corte Studiovetro endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such web sites.